All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- Future Events •
- Past Events •
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Report 2014-15 Publications • • February 25, 2015
- March 2012 Vaccines & other New Technologies for Control of Malaria & NTDs Presentations • • February 9, 2015
- Presentations October 2010 Presentations • • January 23, 2015
- Presentations October 2009 Presentations • •
- AGM - Inaugural Election of Officers - 9 June 2015
June 24, 2015 • Uncategorized
- Schistosomiasis & Sth Control & Elimination LF Oncho & Trachoma Feb 2015
February 26, 2015 • Uncategorized
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Report 2014-15 - Press Release
February 25, 2015 • Press Releases