All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- Future Events •
- Past Events •
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- Focus on the Democratic Republic of Congo & Nigeria “Innovation and Action in those Countries Presentations • • May 29, 2014
- The Challenge of Insecticide Resistance – February Presentations • •
- Exisiting, Potential & Innovative Financing for Malaria & NTDs Research Development & Control Presentations • • March 21, 2014
- The Challenge of Drug Resistance February meeting Minutes • • March 5, 2014
- Professor Janet Hemingway - insecticide resisitance
June 10, 2014 • Uncategorized
- A Competition for Research Students into Malaria & NTDs
May 29, 2014 • Future Events
- Focus on the Democratic Republic of Congo & Nigeria Innovation and Action in those Countries
May 29, 2014 • Past Events