All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- Future Events •
- Past Events •
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- November 2014 Capacity Strengthening Presentations • • December 18, 2014
- Launch of the 2014 Malaria Report – October Presentations • •
- Malaria & NTD Doctoral Students Research Presentations Presentations • • October 28, 2014
- Anti-Malarial Drug Development screening out fast acting Drugs Presentations • • October 27, 2014
- November 2014 presentations
December 18, 2014 • Uncategorized
- January & February Meetings 2015 Collaborative Ventures in Malaria Control
November 26, 2014 • Future Events
- G-FINDER Report Launch
November 26, 2014 • Past Events