All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- Future Events •
- Past Events •
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- Exisiting, Potential & Innovative Financing for Malaria & NTDs Research Development & Control Presentations • • March 21, 2014
- The Challenge of Drug Resistance February meeting Minutes • • March 5, 2014
- The Challenge of Insecticide Resistance Presentations • • February 14, 2014
- Baroness Hayman’s Question for Debate on NTDs 6th February 2014 Debates and Questions • • February 10, 2014