All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- Past Events •
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- Invest in The Future: Defeat Malaria23rd April • MacMillan Room, Portcullis House, Westminster
- The Challenge of Drug Resistance February meeting Minutes • • March 5, 2014
- APPMG 2013 Neglected Tropical Diseases Report Publications • • February 17, 2014
- APPMG 2013 Malaria Report Publications • •
- Baroness Hayman’s Question for Debate on NTDs 6th February 2014 Debates and Questions • • February 10, 2014
- Launch of 2013 Neglected Tropical Diseases Report
November 28, 2013 • Uncategorized
- Jeremy Lefroy MP encourages more Parliaments to set up special interest groups on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases.
November 1, 2013 • Uncategorized
- Launch of the 2013 Malaria Report
October 15, 2013 • Uncategorized