All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- Save the Date •
- Invest in The Future: Defeat Malaria23rd April 5.30-8.30pm • MacMillan Room, Portcullis House, Westminster
- Invest in The Future: Defeat Malaria Presentations • malaria • April 23, 2013
- Column 65WH Question for Short Debate Debates and Questions • Parliament • April 16, 2013
- UK Coalition against NTDs: APPMG Annual report 2012 Publications • Annual Report, APPMG •
- Backbench Business Debate Debates and Questions • Parliament •
- The All-Party Parliamentary Malaria Group marked World Malaria Day with an event in the House of Commons
May 8, 2013 • Press Releases
- Sixth former presents to APPMG on World Malaria Day
May 8, 2013 • Malaria
- Lefroy: Budget delivers UK Aid commitment
March 20, 2013 • Press Releases