All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
The aim of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases (APPMG) is to inform Parliamentarians of the devastation that malaria and the neglected tropical diseases cause. Malaria and many of the NTDs are tractable diseases: suffering from malaria is avoidable. Malaria and many of the NTDs are treatable.
The APPMG meets monthly, usually the second week of the month when Parliament is sitting, at 5pm. Please check individual meeting times and datesMalaria and NTDs.
- Future Events •
- Past Events •
- How are people in the Diaspora dealing with Malaria Control within their own Communities?20th May 6.30pm • IPU Room, Westminster Hall
- Malaria & NTD Doctoral Students Research Presentations Presentations • • October 28, 2014
- Anti-Malarial Drug Development screening out fast acting Drugs Presentations • • October 27, 2014
- The Elimination of Blinding Trachoma Presentations • •
- The European Foundation for NTDs Research Initiative in Africa Presentations • •